Thursday, February 25, 2010

My first orgy!

It was the most exciting thing that's happened, sexually, in my life in a long time. But I had the chance to participate in a small orgy. I'm not usually the type to go for such slutty behavior in winter, but it's been a dry spell for me, and any sex I can get right now is going to be good sex, so I dedcided to join in.

It started when I was looking for a simple blow job online. I was cruising the Craigslist posts and hoping to find anything good. I had contacted a lot of guys, but most of them couldn't host, and unfortunately my roommates had friends in town so I was just looking to get out of the apartment and get off and pass out. I kept getting responses back saying guys would love to fuck me, suck me, get fucked by me, if I could only host. I was miserable. What? Is every man in my city a closet case? I'm started to get annoyed by the situation.

I started lowering my standards... Well, maybe I wasn't lowering my standards, maybe I was just "casting my net wider" because I started emailing a lot of posts I normally wouldn't. After waiting about a half an hour, and getting no new responses, I was about to just masturbate the night away, a beautiful evening with KY, five finger Mary, and my cock. Then a really obnoxious Asian guy started responding to my response. He kept sending emails one after the other begging me to come over. He must have been more desperate than me, and that didn't sit well with me, but I responded to one of his emails, and asked him what he was up for.

He said he had been talking to some other guys who were coming over, and would I be interested. I dropped my jaw. The pictures he attached were beautiful. There was a really sexy black man with a perfect six-pack, and a cute Latino with a hunky body and beautiful smile. I said I'd be right over.

Unfortunately, the Asian guy was really weird. And I got there really early. And he couldn't stop laughing in a high-pitched laugh as he rambled around his apartment trying to clean up. I finally asked if I could watch some TV, so he obliged and I started watching the Daily Show to get my mind off how annoying he was. 'This isn't about personality,' I kept thinking. 'I just want to get laid, get off, and get home.'

When the Asian guy--Rat is what he wanted to be called--finished cleaning he wanted to make out. I wasn't really attracted to him, and really wanted the other two guys to come by soon. I deflected his advances by unzipping my fly and hoping he'd just start sucking, which he obediently did. As annoying as he was, he was a great cocksucker. I wasn't especially hard, because I was so distracted by Jon Stuart, but he did his job with enthusiasm. He sucked it straight for about 20 minutes, before the other two guys called to ask him to let them in.

When they walked in, I couldn't have been happier. The black man, David, was 6'4", and beautiful. A perfect complexion, completely chill, and high as a kite, with a nice 8" dick (at least!). The Latino, Eddie, started drinking after Rat offered a beer, and so did I. If we were all gonna be a little out of our mind, I was gonna get there. After three beers each, and some awkward chit-chat, Eddie and David decided to get things started. They took off their coats (mine had long been discarded when I first got there) and started undressing. David immediately looked at me, and I was happy I got to start sucking his soft black dick immediately. I love it when I can feel a cock grow in my mouth.

Rat started sucking on Eddie, and afterward it was really hard to keep track of what was happening. When Rat and Eddie fell onto the bed where I was sucking David off, Eddie started sticking his thick middle finger up my ass with no lube, if kind of hurt, but I just kept sucking on David's nice big black cock. It tasted so salty and sweet. With his finger still up my ass, Rat still sucking on his Dick, Eddie started making out with David, and I put my hands up to stimulate David's nipples (which were pierced...that is by far the sexiest thing to see on a beautiful man's well sculpted chest).

Then David pulled my head up to his and started making out with me, and moaning that he wanted my ass. Rat got up and grabbed his condoms (but he had no lube!) and put one on David. David was slow a deliberate. I was kneeling over his chest, slowly falling back on his cock and he slowly but firmly pushed me onto his big slab of meat. I could barely take it. It had to be bigger than I thought. I was screaming in pain and ecstasy. I wanted it so bad, but was having so much trouble managing it while it was in me. After about ten minutes, and a real slow grind, I decided to get off and let Rat have a try at it. He took it quickly and rode it hard. That's when Eddie stuck his finger up Rat's ass, and pushed me face down on the mattress and started sucking on my neck while he ground his dick into my ass--which was raging with fire after dealing with David's epic dark dick.

His neck sucking was really turning me on and I was grinding into his dick. I felt my hand being pulled, and all of a sudden David was sucking on my fingers. Eddie was giving me a huge hickey, but that was fine, because it felt so good and seemed to last forever. Or, at least until Rat fell off David's dick. Rat started sucking my cock, and Eddie laid back to watch. David wasn't having any of that so he propped himself up like he was about to do pushups on the night stand by the bed and positioned his cock in front of Eddie's face. I was so turned of watching David's black ass move up and down, and seeing how Eddie playing with David's ass and hole. It got me harder, which Rat probably thought was because of his suck job, but I don't care.

Rat just kept sucking and sucking. When David was done with Eddie he just laid down and moved to where I would suck him off, while Eddie walked around the other side of the bed and got on and started to spoon/grind/makeout with me while I sucked David and was sucked by Rat. I was so turned out. It had to be ten minutes of absolute ECSTASY because I came ropes of come that never seemed to stop. Apparently I was the last to come, because Eddie said he had come twice, and David had come in my mouth right before I came.

With the taste of David's cum and dick in my mouth, the taste of my cum in Rat's mouth, the feel of Eddie's cock grinding on my ass, and his hickey obvious on my neck, I walked home happier than I had been in months.

Nothing helps the mood like a good orgy!



Let me know what you guys think. What I should change. If I should keep writing. Feedback always helps. :)

6 comments:

  1. im so glad i found this blog.
    keep writing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Married, str8, curious. I'm doing this right! I'm going to a bookstore turned sex club near Allentown Pa. This cuming weekend. I'll be back to write of my journey! Fuck, I'm horny!

      Delete
  2. My god, that is such a turn on. Mmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. sounds like my life . maybe we r twins form the bin. heres my photos . bit.ly/32c98po

    ReplyDelete